a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

as you may have guessed, i've been at war with myself the past week. it's been ugly. and i won't bore you with the details, mostly because there is no possible way i could end up explaining the things that have been twirling through my head and heart like a majorette on crack and Red Bull. my usual way to deal with the freak outs is to talk it out. usually hearing my own voice saying out loud what is hiding in the dusty corners is enough to snap me back on track and realize it just isn't that big a deal. thank you Georgia. so tonight, after a heartfelt conversation with the lovely Elizabeth, by chance i found this video. i couldn't even tell you now how i found it. but you just have to watch it. it's wow amazing. so go watch.

you will survive from Dyana Valentine on Vimeo.

No comments: