a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 19, 2009

oy

i can see now the posts will be erratic...my new schedule is killer. and to make matters worse, i have nothing Nothing to say, do to my lack of contact with the Outside World. unless you want to hear all the names i got called today. naw. bad bad words. some very inventive. i like to keep a score system...1 point for a common vulgarity, all the way up to 5 points for something new and unusual. if i call you by chance, and just spew random thoughts, it's just that i am craving your conversation and touching base, but have nothing in the experiential bank to withdraw and share with you from my week. (unless the aforementioned vulgarity is actually of interest to you). ah life. i can almost see Gerard Depardeau tipping his hat to me as he wanders past by cube...Thank Heaven for M^&^F%^B&*()**$!. ever crave a blast of IQ? come with me on bring your whatever to work day. so, anyway, here's a treat for you, courtesy of Swirly: not to be a simpering syncophant, but you really should buy her book now before Oprah touts it, and it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to find. and anyway, there are worse people to put on a pedestal. so it's my bedtime...way past in fact, according to The Schedule. so 'night y'all! L. as if i can sleep still wondering what exactly a ...oh never mind.

2 comments:

Swirly said...

People are calling you bad names? Let me at 'em!!

henrysmom said...

The Cowardly Lion! not you - remember him? Put 'em up! put 'em up! i'll take you with 1 paw tied behind my back! my favorite! tku