a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 17, 2008

today, as one of my co-workers was let go (let go - sounds as if she had been straining to break free) i realized again how grateful i am for my part-time piece of the pie. despite the callers that were testing the limits of my limits and trampling on my zen, yes, today i was uber-grateful. through teeth that were clenched and a blood pressure reading that was non-human, yes. i would look at the empty desk and say Thank You. i drove home in my own car, came home to a warm house, opened the refridgerator and found food. Thank You. so many things to be grateful for. Thank You. mostly, at this second, i am grateful for a cuddly puppy because i am bushwhacked tired and grateful for my king-sized bed....to myself! husband is off on business. so an early goodnight to you...God Bless y'all. and i mean that. L.

No comments: