a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 30, 2008

from my brother : sorry - you have to copy & paste....but creative genius is worth the effort... http://crackle.com/c/Music/_Please_Don_t_Bomb_Nobody_This_Holiday_/2411915#ml=fi%3d%26fu%3d2487346&tra=clickthrough&cmp=taf

2 comments:

Spiral Bettie said...

Linda,
That link was totally worth the trip! I had to break out my Baptist Church manners and dance around the office chair clapping my hands and singing along! You have no idea what that did for my whole day......Please don't bomb no...please don't bomb no...

I want a brother like you!
Thanks for taking us to that link!

henrysmom said...

totally go church lady!