a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

that dog...she made me oversleep again....she gets all up next to me and curls in. then she puts her little paw on my hand or cheek and sighs. now who could resist this behavior? so the word for the day is : adoralicious. she is so cute, she's almost edible. wishing you all some adoralicious moments today! L.

1 comment:

Holly Knott said...

Adoralicious!! I love it. You need to trademark that. Go check out my blog post about how aliens abducted my cat, Noodle (happy ending, thank GOD, but get the tissues out just in case). What they put us through but I love them!!!