a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

i'm sitting here in the corner of my couch...my cozy spot...i've been up since 5am working on CrowWoman...my knees and back scream for rest, so i give in for a bit. diva & i had an extended snuggle, with much kitty-like head rubbing and belly show-offs on her part (she thinks she's a kitty - if only she'd use a litterbox at 3am)...i adore her...she's my Reason...i am grateful for being entrusted with her little big life...out my window, the nuthatches and cardinals have given over the feeder to the loud blue jays...they bombardier in screeching and warning away any other bird...except the mourning dove...can i say, i think i know why they have such a small head? oy. the sun slants in through the window, warming my face. and big, wet, blobby tears trace down my cheeks. oh how i need you...your kind words like a balm...your reassurance that makes me feel so strong, so able, so silly for ever doubting how strong & able i am, can be, with reassurance. today i will allow myself the luxury of tenderness...i will be gentle with myself...i will dream plans as i hope for healing...i will count my strengths and shore up my boundaries...i will eat ice cream for breakfast, and walk my woods with a determination...and as certain as i am that tomorrow will be another day, i will become certain that tomorrow will start another lifeplan. L.

No comments: