a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 01, 2008

i have been up for hours ...heeding the call of my CrowWoman...a most demanding piece of art she is...all quiet till i thought i'd lose my mind - now CAW demanding at all hours, as an "ah-ha" hits me on just how to attach this or that...and 3 times so far i've had to just stop...and breathe...and re-read the last post about The Invitation. i've heard from so many of you in emails about it...the fire re-warms and recreates...and yes, i would unquestionably stand in the midst of fire with You...and yes, i would lay face down screaming to god in grief with You....and yes, splashdance thru the shallows of my Lake with You, giddy with love for a plus sign...yes to all of you...thank you to all of you - for letting me in to know you with that curiousity of mine...for it's not just wanting to hold the china to the light, or turn it to look for the makers mark...you know it's just me wanting to Know you ...my heart, and my soul caring enough about you to care what it is that you are about. and thank you for returning that to me. now off to wire up some spoons. don't ask. L.

No comments: