a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

distracted

much to Diva's disappointment, i have been very distracted the past few days...yes, i'm seeing other animals. The eyas are fledging, and i couldn't be more proud if I was Mariah herself. Just 2 left in the scrape - Quest, and another I can't identify yet. another sibling has come back to urge those 2 out. much wing flapping is going on, which means they are getting ready. follow me here: www.rfalconcam.com . the picture refreshes every few minutes, but i can't wait and click my Refresh button constantly like a lab rat getting crack. i KNOW it won't refresh till it's ready, but i can't help myself. go there now and i'll be back in a bit - it's getting close.........L.

No comments: