a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 12, 2007

what's with this???

okay...some very weird stuff is happening..you be the judge. first, my friend jennifer (www.happyuterus.com) asked me to do some PTMA work on her new piano. Then (actually simultaneously) another person inquired about the same thing. THEN my brother "found" an organ (piano-like, not pancreas-like) on a loading dock and stripped it somewhat of some vital parts as a gift for me me me. THEN a friend of his mentioned that she has an organ (again, the piano variety) she wants to give away. okay, so i played the flute in 5th grade for about a minute because i had a crush on Mr. Russo the band instructor. nary a piano in my life. not ever. so what's this all about, Alfie? if you figure it out, please tell me. oy. plus, the whole calliope aspect of Gramma Lana's life. (cue the Twilight Zone music).....fade to black. bye for now. L

No comments: