a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 06, 2007

family matters

sorry for the break.....Bill's grandma passed away and we've been busy with that....will post again soon......like maybe tomorrow. i'll try. it's quieter here, so i'll really really try. his family is loud and extensive. the dog is going crazy, and i've about had it with that wisconsin accent at volume 11. sorry. i know that makes me a bad person, but i don't even like my OWN family enough to spend this much time with them, even given the circumstance. plus i have cramps. so if all this doesn't just toss nicely into a bitch salad, i don't know what would. plus someone gave diva dog too much of something and now she's got plenty of diarrhea ...oy vey. i need a good "go home hillbillies" curse or something. now tell me again why why did i get married?? oh - okay - i'll just get this little evil tidbit out of the way now while i'm at it. you all know the strange and bizarre tale of my 1st marriage...well, remember the really cute funeral director that was filling in? guess what? he's the guy doing grandma's funeral. this is all just so bad bad bad of me. i mean, no harm...no bad intent...just an observation that he is a very handsome guy. NOTHING happened. i just looked. so i mentioned to my (current) husband that, hunh, there's that cute funeral director i told you about from my 1st husband's funeral. so it was all out in the open, and i sure got a lot of teasing about it. so i offered a 2-fer if he didn't zip it. aaaaanyway. i need more wine and a pillow to put over my ears. so time to let diva out AGAIN. hopefully i'll redeem my sense of propriety and hate myself for writing this when i read it tomorrow. 'night Ellie Mae.

No comments: