a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 29, 2007

oh, just WOW

my new friend ellen sent me these....i'll pass them on, then say bye, cause i'm busy making you-know-whats....OH! but guess what!! this is HUGE! remember last summer when i went to ask my boss about going part time and was meditating about it first in the shower and had that quiet assurance that "the money would come" because i was afraid i'd starve or be homeless or something after my husband threw me out for going part time? remember? well then when i was walking to the door at work, again that little voice in my head (a different one from the usual) said "the money will come" and i found a nickel on the ground and took that as a sign and felt real certain that i was on the right path? Remember? okay well as i started pre-worrying about how to pay for next semester of the steppers college last saturday, my husbands bonus check came and it's for EXACTLY the amount i WON'T make at my big girl job this year, and EXACTLY the amount we need to pay the college bill, with a teeny bit left over for actual books. wow, huh? so here's the 2 websites CoolEllen sent me: http://www.geh.org/parkeharrison/index.htm http://www.ponderingpool.com/ gotta go.....

No comments: