a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 18, 2013

it is hot out.  Africa hot.  sizzle the feet on the pavement hot.  my friend walks her dog Sadie down the street and Sadie makes a beeline for the cool-ish grassy areas.  The lake by my house is blooming with algae, and really putting up a stink.  I will love this moment in February!  I am holding the heat-memories for the deepest & darkest of winter nights.  and then I'll likely say to myself, "how could I have possibly complained about the heat??"  it's quiet in my inbox, as friends travel about the world.  Am glad for the debriefing when they get home - traveling vicariously.
This morning, a follow up ENT appointment as one ear hopefully is mending, but now the other one starts complaining.  then - artmaking.  I began a special journal book for a very special friend, and hope to finish it today.  it's been through 2 incarnations already!  hard to make something special enough.  okay - go enjoy your day.  i prescribe ice cream for breakfast, Italian ice for lunch, and a smooth gelato for dinner.  just to keep cool with, understand.

No comments: