a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 13, 2013

taking a break...what a slllooowww go today.  well, actually, i stopped for lunch around 1:30 and napped ever since.  i just just got out of the shower.  not lazy...just a sad-ish day, and I chose to avoid it completely.  there is still so much to do in the studio, and even more to bring over from the Big Girl studio, but it will need to wait.  it's time to snuggle into a big comforter, drink some tea, and then nap the rest of the day away.  it's cold out (near freezing this morning), I am temporarily overwhelmed, and am sad for about 300 different reasons.  so thank you for reading, and good night.  we'll try again tomorrow...with apologies to Rob Brezsney, who wrote me the following horoscope for the week:

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
"I hate a song that makes you think that you are not any good," said iconic songwriter Woody Guthrie. "I hate a song that makes you think that you are just born to lose. Because you are too old or too young or too fat or too slim too ugly or too this or too that. Songs that run you down or poke fun at you. I am out to sing songs that will prove to you that this is your world." Amen, brother Woody! I have the same approach to writing horoscopes. And I'm happy to advise you, Capricorn, that you should have a similar attitude toward everything you put out and take in during the coming week. Just for now, reject all words, ideas, and actions that demoralize and destroy. Treat yourself to a phase of relentless positivity. 

No comments: