a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

wednesday post #2

add to the list of things accomplished:
birthing 25 baby turtles and getting them to the water before the owls and Cooper came for lunch.
(no pictures - it was a bit frantic)
Turtles signal a time of fertile creativity and sensitivity to the Earth's consciousness.  I accept and am grateful for 25 answers and confirmations.

1 comment:

helen said...

THANK YOU for birthing turtles! My sister and I have been moving turtles out of the road for decades.

I do wish you got pictures but I understand.