a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

there's an empty quiet to the street...summer is officially over, kids are sleeping in that one last day.

I woke up at 5am, before the light had come around from the other side of the world.  i sat at the dining room table, looking out onto the rhododendron and ligularia...the sweet chocolate smell of the liggies flower wafting in the window with the cool air...wrapping a Very Special hand-knit shawl around my shoulders, smelling a trace of NH woodsmoke in it...planning my day and week...a good start to the day...Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable.....

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Sweet start to the day, if a little early.
Hugs, Beautiful !