a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

wowa

i have been digging in and digging out for hours today.  two of my friends are going through a similar purge, so whenever i'd feel like stopping, I'd pretend I was doing their house for them & the re-motivation would kick in.  and what an amazing difference already.  i started out the day getting boxes filled to send out, which made the paper purge so so much easier.  (and BTW:  I was wrong on the box price - the shipping is just $5.35 ).  after I got the paper separated - (YES! I am DONE with the paper organization!  Now the boxes wait for adopters to request!) - after the three hour paper rodeo, i decided to empty the garbages in my studio - all 3 bins.  not cans... bins.  huge bins.  tall, large, deep, long bins. some with stuff from my desk that needs shredding first.  soooo....yes.  i DID it.  except for the shredding.  i'll do that later.  and it already feels so light in here.  i'm going to tackle some of the metal stuff i have up here next...there may not be anything to toss, but if there is, then it will go.  wow.  it feels so good to do this!
i'm off to the vet now - diva has a pedicure appt, which despite her nickname, she is not at all happy to comply with.  she becomes wiggles and slippery as a fish, so i gave up.
be back with more later......

PS: I seriously got this comment in my moderation box:

Tremendous! This particular is all I can think pertaining to a blog post like this excellent. This kind of is literally a notably explanatory article post on the blog. You just need to know a lot about this amazing. 




No comments: