a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 16, 2012

wanna go?



on top of being might-break-a-record hot today, i am all over the place with things i need to do.  and not getting any of them done.  drove husband to the airport this morning, and then went to the gym for a bit of treadmill action.  very little bit.  came home to try to get some necklaces done...got all the materials out, then remembered an online class i signed up for started today, so went to peek in at that, and then wondered why i had signed up for it since i had all the skills already, but do love the teacher.  sat down at my bench to drill some holes in some fancy things i'm making for y-o-u, and remembered something else i needed to do, so got up to do that, and thought i should check my calendar quick before i sat back down, then remembered an email that HAD to get out today, which reminded me about a snail mail request i HAD to send out, but realized I didn't have all the paperwork i needed, but figured i would get an envelope ready, and when i went to get the stamp, figured i'd grab lunch or a cup of coffee but absolutely not any of the dark chocolate & caramel chex mix left over from the block party because it would cost me 90 minutes of heavy labor on the treadmill, but did have a sensible nosh before coming back upstairs to the studio. and then feeling more out-of-sorts/amy winehouse-ish, i decided to check the movie listings, figuring i could gorge myself on popcorn in a cool theater and escape my clear lack of interest in work today, and found Moonrise Kingdom playing about 40 minutes from my house.  so now i wonder if my brother wants to go?

No comments: