a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, July 08, 2012

catch up





Missing this view:


but loving this one, all the same....



just finished this book, and I recommend it wholeheartedly...


these hot days have demanded some frozen refreshments....


the view on my studio windowsill....


*sigh* my messy studio needs some work, but i've been busy busy busy using it as a studio!  (this is just a slice of it, unfortunately)


taking the week to cook good food, re-start my yoga, check out zumba, and continue to not smoke.
still smiling over our anniversary dinner last night...11 years (yow!)
we got married here...
and come back each year for dinner. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures.....way to go with the no smoking!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures.....way to go with the no smoking!!