a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 30, 2012

post #2

a view from the nest behind the chair, where Every Single toy has been hidden...





"even my toys!"


this amazing 7-foot painting by Jamie Ashlaw greets me every morning as I head toward the smell of coffee...



yes - you may have noticed, I am procrastinating still.  nothing has been cleaned or cleared.  the dishes remain in the dishwasher.  the vacuum - safe & sound in the closet.  I did paint a little.  very little.  and tried to watch a Japanese movie about sushi (with subtitles), but dozed.  my body is just not in the game today, so i give.  uncle.  i'll make some dinner, then ice my ankles and prop them up on some pillows.  it's the best i can offer to the day today.  i can't budge past my homesickness for this place, so i'll just wallow and hatch a plan.

No comments: