a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 19, 2011

it continues to be a time of quiet, gentle learning of what the next steps are...and a bonding of women, each strong & each unsteady, in their own areas, & each giving fully of what they have to offer for healing. so much learned about selves and one another. i honor and respect and am grateful to each...for what they give and for what they allow me to give. my heart is full, and broken, at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda - this is so true for me too right now. I'm so sorry I missed your call today - I was with one of those women who so feeds my soul (my perfectly imperfect daughter). I'll call you tomorrow - so longing to connect with your beautiful heart.

hugs,
Kelley