a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 28, 2011

i am still processing all the crunchy goodness that has been piled on me...holding it close, yet trying to act quickly and not miss out on any opportunities that feel right. i will say that if you're in the area this weekend, you will not regret one minute of time spent watching a felting demo being given by the incredible Elizabeth Moldenhauer at Szozda Gallery. what she does with roving is a wonder. She and I are teaming up for a few Art festivals this season...look for us at the Westcott Art Trail in June (1st weekend, I believe)...we'll be at Amy Komar's. also on tap: the Downtown Arts & Crafts festival in July, and possible the Finger Lakes show and the Lafayette Apple Festival. I'm so excited and blessed to be able to do these shows with such an incredible sister. ok - now i'm off to reclaim my studio....

No comments: