a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 01, 2010

did you ever hit a spot where you were faced with your own truths? the little dustbunnies that rabble around your psyche...and you try to ignore them like overdue laundry or that thing you know you should do, like go through the closet of old clothes in sizes you can't even remember wearing... but you just hope they'll go away...those truths about yourself that you don't want to look at too closely, lest you have to decide - keep or throw out? did you ever get to that spot? and you know you have a choice - kick those dustmotes to the corner again, or clear them out once and for all...my truths - which may be partial lies i tell myself - or lies that were told to me and somehow took root - i think it's time to air them out...while i'm in a really good place of my spirit to do so...and feeling really honest with myself...when the mirror will reflect truth. one....two...three...

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

At meditation each monday we do a meditation called "mantra" where we choose a little Angel card with a word on it to meditate on. Last night, my word was Truth. I started thinking about where the untruths are in my life and what are the truths I choose to ignore. The words that kept coming were "The Truth shall set you free." Not sure exactly where these thoughts are going to take me but thought they were particularily synchronistic this morning reading your post...
Hugs to you and your Truth Bunnies...