a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 01, 2010

wow. july 1st. it seems like time is just racing by. except, of course for the hours between 7am-5pm! actually those have been flying by too. i'm exhausted by 2pm and in bed by 8-9pm. youngblood actually called me "grandma" last night because of the early bedtime. i told him i'd wake him up at 5am and make him work all day at a job he doesn't know how to do, then check his excite-o-meter at 5pm. he declined. My garden is just exploding...hostas...roses...ligularia... a nice walk through my woods...time for reflection...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend. I hope you get lots of rest and relaxation....grandmas need that...hee...hee. I am headed to Delaware for a weekend yoga workshop with Amy Weintraub (i think that is the correct spelling).

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend. I hope you get lots of rest and relaxation....grandmas need that...hee...hee. I am headed to Delaware for a weekend yoga workshop with Amy Weintraub (i think that is the correct spelling).