a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, June 28, 2010

y'all...my email is down, so although i've spawned about a thousand notes to send out, none i mean NONE will go. not one. and i had to trick the darn box into giving up a few it was holding from you to me. so it is just the perfect icing on the cupcake of a deliriously humid day with no a.c / too much a.c day at work and now have a headache. i'm going to bed. diva comes home tomorrow, so this is likely my last truly good night of sleep for a while. i found an excellent trainer and let the games begin! kitten has become so bold as to have taken over The Sleeping Spot favored by Diva, and even marked it in her usual way - yarking all over the foot area of my brand new blanket. can i tell you? so, to bed now. if you were looking for all-light-and-nice-and-uplifting, i'm truly sorry. the shine is off the penny, my friends. but...i completed The Most Amazing piece of jewelry i've ever made evah. will feature it here tomorrow when i can take a picture...eyes blurry now. ok so goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what bed is complete without animal puke? No ac @ home....I pray it is cooler in New York than Maryland....because here the heat is making me crazy w/ ac,