a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

help

please...if you know a cure for a deep, grepsing cough that won't go away...please let me know. i swear i've cracked ribs coughing. my throat is aflame. you'd think i'd have 6=pack abs by now, but no - the same 12-packs. i am exhausted.

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

I had a dream about you last night - I was trying to get out of something I didn't feel like doing and I kept saying " But I need to go visit Linda Esterly." because they would surely let me out of my obligation when they knew that!...

Sorry to hear that the crappy flu has you in its tight grips. That coughing...oh, so yuck ! My only remedy was is always lots of old fashion Vicks Vapor Rub on my chest, throat and nose. Smells like childhood to me and helps you breath well enough that the hacking kind of stays away so I can sleep through the night. Here is the annoying ex-smoker thing from me - have to say that in the two years since I quit, I haven't had that cough that won't stop once, even when I got a good strong winter cold...I am done the annoying sermon now.
Get better quick my friend ! I think August and September will be your summer joy !