a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, May 01, 2010

so...my apologies for the recent stew of woe-is-me posts...actually not so much woe-is-me, as there's no pity party here...just not as bright and shiny as hoped. yes, it is true that my job is just driving me to the edge, However...today i will grab my camera, hit the woods, be grateful for all i have, and use some pretty spanky tricks i learned in Susan Tuttle's workshop to present you with the Good and Twinkly portions of my life that i've not given equal time to. i feel better already. monday be damned! now - off to shower and hit the trail. thank you BHW for your beams!

No comments: