a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 14, 2010

paying it backward

i love doing this... a year ago, i was given a starbucks gift card. every morning, i'd stop on my way to work and go through the drive-through. one day, i got an idea...i presented my gift card at the window, and told the cashier i wanted to pay for the car behind me. she started laughing and screamed "I love this! one day we had it going for 2 hours! every car would then pay for the car behind them." so once a week (near payday!) i'd pay it backward. the starbucks near my job closed, so i started it up at dunkin donuts. what a cool thing! i get the Good Deed buzz from paying, the car behind me gets a buzz from being gifted, and maybe the chain continues! the challenge is to drive off and sneak into traffic before the recipient can catch up. have a lovely weekend!

No comments: