a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 02, 2010

SWEET SATURDAY spending time with some furry lovechildren... the fragrance of basil wafting through my window... some new brilliance in my garden... visiting my art - for the last time in this gallery...thank you Delavan, for all that you've given me... momma and her new chicksies... all in all...a big Ahhhhhhh

2 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Yay for sweet soaking it all in weekends !

(Your art...wow, Linda. Really, really remarkable. I want to be closer than the photo to check it out in full dimension. You be a real artist, huh, Lady ?)

henrysmom said...

shucks yeah! takes one to know one.