a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 30, 2010

this week has been a giant hoover vacuum cleaner set on "super suck" and it's sucked away my energy...my brain...my good humor. i had serious doubts as to whether i would return from lunch, but couldn't leave my co-workers stranded like that. this time. it is very much time to find another venue. very much time. but for now, i'm going to do all i am capable of...pour a glass of riesling, and lay down in the warm grass. i'll wait for night to fall before i decide if i want to get up and come to bed. just a word here: be very very nice to any and all customer service people you encounter - especially over the phone. do it for me. even if they are less than helpful.

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

hope the riesling and the weekend are good to you. maybe a batch of deep breaths and funny movies would help a little...at least until Monday.
Take it easy ! Big Love to you.