a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

yes - it's almost 9am. yes-i am sitting at my diningroom table, bathed in beautiful sunlight, watching little flurries of snow fly about doing their business. i just took Diva for a walk, so she's happy. stayed up way past my bedtime last night, did not turn the alarm on, and am reveling in a vacation day...the first of 2. my body needs rest. my mind needs rest. i need to reconnect with my essential self. there are 1000 things i want to do, but don't want to overload myself with, well, things to do. i want to be gentle with myself today, but not spend another day laying under the covers on my comfy couch. i have this plan: after breakfast, i'm going to the gallery to actually see my show. then to the art supply store. then back into the studio after this long break from creating. and just mess with stuff. yes - i will play. one thing i will not do is: SCRATCH. the itchies are 99.9% gone, and the spot or two that does itch, are down to a manageable, ignorable itch. today is mine. i will not make any big decisions or make myself "accomplish something big." i will rise and i will shine. after that - it's all gravy. the biggest thing i plan to do is clean yark off the carpet. kitten's at it again. so, i wish you each a day filled with blissful nothingness and peaceful wanderings. xoxL.

No comments: