a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, February 01, 2010

amazing what a little sleep can do for your attitude! i crashed down on my pillow hard and slept through the night. i do not know how people with (real) children do it. my respect is magnified for all parents who have ever had a sick child. i sure was not cut out for that for any length of time. i took a nice hot shower, changed the sheets and down comforter, and decided to read a bit before turning out the lights. the next thing i knew, i was waking up an hour later, book still in my hands, glasses still on the end of my nose. such vida loca! back to work this morning - time to hit the shower. i get to come home to the start of Susan Tuttle's Digital Photo Manipulation online workshop! yippee!! wishing you each a fabu monday and a wondrous week! Linda

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

New Month, new Week, new Day, New Moon ! That is a whole lotta new ! I hope it if full of good stuff for us. The hubster is taking Susan's class too - he will be my teach later !
Happy Day !