a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 18, 2010

ok y'all...i will try to get a slideshow up for you...my day off yesterday? better than planned. went to the gallery to see the show, bought some art that moved me to tears. picked up an INCREDIBLE woodcut that i traded for some of my art (each of us insisting the other got ripped off). made leek soup and swordfish for dinner. painted 2.5 paintings (YES - i painted!). today i will finish the .5 part of the other painting, and make a necklace...something ocean-y is calling me on that. then i will pray to Jesus that i win the lottery so i can stay home friday too. i know He wants me to win...i just keep picking the wrong numbers. He must be very frustrated with me. you pray too. L.

No comments: