a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

home again...can't really put my finger on it...just mostly yukky in the chest and my voice is gone. the thing is, i feel mostly fine. just sound a bit like Kermit's older brother. much peace and warmth to you today....Linda

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Feeling crappy here too - achy, achy, heavy chested but no other "cold" stuff going on. Just tired, tired...even though I just got up... Maybe I will take your hint and stop trying to put my finger on it and head for the couch, the blankie and the remote...
Peace and warmth and comfort to you too, Linda.