a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 18, 2010

i am so grateful for these past few days of restfulness and creation...i've finished 3 paintings, and am working on a sea-inspired necklace, finally using techniques i learned last fall...it's delicate and lovely and wonderful! i only wish for more time, more days to let my spirit soar and my mind & body rest. so, i will use my remaining time to get a chunk of the necklace done, then tonight - left brain - i start my calculus course. i've sharpened all my #2 pencils and prepared snacks and practiced my best swear words. all set. remember when math was just numbers, and they didn't drag the alphabet into the whole mess? xoxL

1 comment:

Georgia said...

CALCULUS?! What is up with that?!