a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, February 15, 2010

i'm not sure what is going on with my body, but i feel like a thousand red ants were turned loose on me...all night Scratch Scratch Scratch...some deviant allergic reaction to something...the whole rashy bumpy gorgeous looking ITCHING stuff all over, including my hands. can i just get a health break here?? i itch in places obvious, and hidden. last night my lips swelled up like Angelina Jolie's. now - can i keep that part? oy vey. so this week, i plan to finish off the studio and get cracking on some art. i would write more, but i just want to get in the shower with my bath poof and scrape away at the itchies. L.

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Oh, Poor You !
If I was closer I would come over with a tube of Bach's Rescue Cream - so soothing for itching and redness or bruising or rashy stuff.
Hope it all goes away soon so the fun stuff can get started...