a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 14, 2009

a strange theme running in my life lately...body awareness. coming off the heels of the CORE show, where we all schmata'd up mannequin torsos, then dunked into a wearable art competition involving size, and returning to yoga. my yoga instructor emailed me about a local center that she teaches at called Ophelia's Place. Although eating disorders are not one of the running neurosis in my life, there was a time when i was skating and was not able to keep weight on...in high school i weighed 89 lbs. I know - look at me now. clearly i have overcome that obstacle to health! but watch this video ...replace the idea that it's produced for a "disordered eating" support network with your own fill-in-the-blank. or just enjoy the great music. i plan to contact them to see if i can be of any artistic service. (are you there Nebraska?) just watching and wondering where the journey will take me next. hey, with $700 worth of new tires on my car....anywhere! tomorrow, a photo trip with husband to my Lake, to tuck her in for the winter. hopefully pictures tomorrow! L. oh - and PS: from my brother... for anyone who's loved a Muppet or hated themself click here

1 comment:

Spiral Bettie said...

I looked at your link, AND I AM SO IN!!!!!!Tears flowing kind of in!