a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

yikes!

so, you believe in "coincidence" do you? well, think on this: last week, i actually got dressed, and drove aaallll the way downtown to the gallery ...my angelfriend had some nifty boxes and some rusty stuff for me. when i got there, there was a problem procuring the boxes, but she told me to go in the trunk of her car and grab the box in the left-hand corner....it was my stuff! so i did. some real nice rusty stuff at that, but curiously, a pump-ish looking thing...brand new. hunh. oh well. people have given me stranger stuff and somehow, someday i use it. later that day she called to inform me that her emergency tire inflator was NOT part of the deal. oops. so i would get it back to her before she left on her trip downstate on monday. surely she may need it. thing after thing stopped my progress. i never did get it to her by monday. no worries, she said, but i felt bad about it. well tonight, the stepper comes in and informs me that i have a FLAT TIRE. so odd. but (cue the twilight zone music) I happen to have an emergency tire inflator. hunh. coincidence? angels? Someone looking out for me who knew my annual review at work tomorrow would go much smoother if i wasn't actually late for it? hunh. that's all i have to say. L.

No comments: