a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, February 24, 2014

Saturday's table

totally diggin setting a nice table, making awesome food and having company in.  Must be a Martha Stewart phase.  And yes, today I'm wearing a pink sweater set….holy moly - time for a check up from the neck up.  yesterday - couch potato.  I did walk almost 5 miles in the morning, though.  then hurt my foot, so at least i have an excuse.  the spring-ish weather has turned against me today, and it's snowing and cold and blowing.  i'm headed downtown to "interview" my potential new doctor.  i really am done with "drive by" doctoring.  I'm not a hypochondriac, but i need someone to actually listen to what i'm saying in the exam room.  hopefully this will be the place.  Gail recommended him, and she is wise in these matters.  and an awesome cook.  and decorator.  and quilter.  and journaler.   she shames me.   so off i go into the tundra now.  news soon.

No comments: