a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Henry had a little company tonight for the game…er…not so little...
 here's perspective on size….


Henry was covered in slobber after Big Friend left, and needed a bath, which was NOT how he had planned to end the evening.  Purrl came in to watch, and accidentally fell in.  following much pandemonium, they felt a time out was in order….


and soon i join them.  You should know how excited i am that i had a lengthy job interview yesterday.  despite smacking my hand on the snowblower and other miscellaneous monkey wrenches, i made there and did the 2.5 hour testing, followed by more testing, followed by a double-team interview.  now i wait.  it felt good to get back in the game, at least a little bit.  the job is difficult & stressful, but the pay is amazing.  fingers crossed.  it's in God's hands now.  1 bad thing would be that I'd have to cancel my plans to get back into the woods this spring - no days off allowed during training and the 6 month probation.  and $35/hour is worth it to me to cancel.  much as it would disappoint me, and as much as i would miss my girltribe even more.  okay - to bed for me.
wishing you friends of all sizes who understand you.

No comments: