a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Have you ever met someone and felt instantly connected?  You spoke the same language, tho no words had been exchanged yet?  What if there were two someones like that?  and all 3 of you were in the same room together with art that has no words to describe it - only tears can express what you want to say?   and what of all of the above PLUS you were supposed to be writing an article about them, and their art, and their becoming artists while they were still wives and mothers?  you'd explode, right?  I mean who can expect much from a person in that position?
Please.  Believe me when I tell you that Edie Brown and Kristin Reagan are destined for greatness.  I am as certain of this as I am that my dog just ate my sock.  What is greatness?  you decide for your own selves.  but their work will be catching fire soon.  my advice is truly - buy it now.
I have pictures…they don't do any justice.  none.  i am fumble-fingered with a camera.  i cannot express the feeling of being in the presence of these two women.  and i know when they read this, they'll be ticked off because they don't think they are anything but wives and mothers and artists.  but their work tells tales on them.  and in person, they are gentlewomen and certain, but never egotistical.  never even close.  and they made the journey to get where they are.  and i would be pleased to see them continue up the hill.  please - forgive the camera work, but enjoy the images...














No comments: