a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 29, 2012

SMASH

ok - am i the last one to the Smashbook party? is it so 49 seconds ago?

am loving me some smashbook! i am not a journaler - unless you count this blog. i try. but just don't find myself fascinating enough to engage my own time on paper. but this smashbook...it makes this fun. and easy. and there are ACCESSORIES! yes! little stickie things and drawing/gluing things. and cheap-e-ola. so yeah, i'm diggin the red one. apparently each color book has a theme. so much fun. please don't tell me it's old stuff.

No comments: