a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 30, 2012

breathin easy

i stayed up way past my bedtime last night, and enjoyed some time chatting with handsome husband...diva is at Camp Grandma's, and it allowed us relaxed time without diva & bulimia cat growling & grepsing, and no major Imminent Situations to deal with. so we wandered around idle chatter. it was like when we first met. this morning, he got up before me (amazing - i slept till 7!) and had coffee brewed & waiting for me. This. Is. So. Nice.
so how's the smoking/not smoking, you ask? well, normally I need to light up within seconds of getting up in the morning. this morning, i got up at 7am, hung out with hubby & had coffee, felt so good that i went for a power walk which made me feel better so i retraced my steps and took some pics with my camera phone. came home and had a bowl of whole grain cereal and am now typing this, making plans for a Smash entry, AND have not smoked yet and am not tearing my own eyes out. so, to answer your question: good right now. yesterday - only smoked 5, as opposed to 25. so here are my walk highlights:
it all starts with the 1st step (and every good blogger has a foot picture in there somewhere, right?)

Still needed these in the morning...

the sun was glorious as it began to light the trees...

bath time...

the Fairy Chair...amazing in the summer when wild daffodils and trillium surround it...and in the fall *groan* ...

going now to look up a new yoga studio between my house and the wildlife rehabber...a nice in between state of mind. but first, get pics printing and SMASH!
wishing you a day of beautiful filtered light and smashing successes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos...beautiful light. Way to go with limited cigarettes!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos...beautiful light. Way to go with limited cigarettes!!!