a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

processing

it's a beautiful spring day...the robin's and cardinals and crows are busy outside my window...the sweet air is drifting through my studio...the sun is bringing a smile to my face...i'm still processing everything that re-opened yesterday...sudden inklings of the truths that are being revealed to me - not filtered through another's remembrance, but through fact and love...and on one hand it makes me sad to think of all the fallow time that has gone by, but on the other, i am so very grateful to have had this glimpse before it got later...before it was too late. fences that seemed impossibly high seem like a mere step-over. i am more determined to get my project off the ground, though last night i admit i was ready to walk away from it. a good night's sleep and some good breakfast provided clear perspective. now to take diva for a walk, then take myself on a walk alone with my thoughts and plans.
wishing you clear skies and clear vision....

No comments: