a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 18, 2010

my obsession

ok - now you may remember my obsession with the falconcam? my friend QOTU sent me this site, and i'm about to quit my job and just watch this. Lily the bear is expected to give birth any time now. and i just want to see this! so boil some water, grab some towels and sit for a while with Lily. maybe make some nice tea with the boiled water. whatever you choose. have a fabulous week! new topic: i'm still not sure if i'll be at the art show opening thursday night, but the show is huge and beautiful! at least 10 of my favorite local artists will be there. so if you can't find SOMETHING to match your couch, then you are just too picky. :) new topic: anyone interested in a trip to Paris next year? Linda

3 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Baby Bears ? So sweet ! But give the girl some privacy !!!!

Too bad I am a little far away. I could use a little something to match my new duvet cover...

Paris ? It is always a good time for Paris ! If I win the MegaBucks or inherit money from some unknown source, I promise to call you ! ;)
Nice to dream though...ce n'est qu'un reve...

Happy Monday !

Anonymous said...

Here's another one for you, Linda Loo. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Hummingbird-Nest-Cam
A hummy sitting on eggs!!!

Anonymous said...

QOTU