a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 07, 2010

my diva awaits with fuzzy bunny in her mouth, looking expectantly at me...fingers (mine) still frozen from our QuickWalk, so she will have to wait a little. this lull continues...lull, as in lullaby...an inkling beginning to spark a bit towards a project, but i feel as though lately, life is being lived through a deep, dense fog...slow, quiet, soft...not depression, but just, well, difficult to put a finger on or explain...more of a cocooned contentment...and i feel like i should step softly, so as not to disturb it. a grace, of sorts. i feel a challenge will be coming, but for now, am at peace with this weightless limbo. i am wishing you peacefulness with little sparkles shining through...now - i hear a wolf howl, so it's off to gather diva.

2 comments:

Lisa Bebi said...

poetic!!!! and i know what you mean -i felt that way around christmas then it finally dawned on me - i had deadlines again.


if i only had the time - i would feel that way more often!!!

Kim Mailhot said...

I love this post...
I am in a coccoon contentment too which is so weird as I usually sink down so low in the winter. Many seem jealous of my contentment somehow - like I need to bitchand complain about the hibernation mode that I am so enjoying. Tough noogies for them though ! This is the first January I can remember that I have felt so content to just watchthe world go by...

Yes, I know it will come but today, I will soak up all the peace I can. At least the two of us will be ready when it comes...
I hope you have a cozy and contented weekend, lovely One !