a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 10, 2009

so before the Blue Screen Of Death rears it's ugly head again...a quick post. first: Happy Easter, Happy Passover, and to all who are celebrating anything else: the best of it. so here's my new plan for Life: it's simple. almost mathematical in it's resolution. my priorities are this, and in order of importance (mostly): Diva, art, personal hygiene, sustenance, everything else. So, from Now On, weekdays will follow the same general rut -er- schedule in the morning, however, i will obey my body after....eat? sleep? play with dog? now, weekends...6am-8am sat - sacred art time. door to studio closed...IPod on earbleed volume if need be...no disturbances. throughout the week i will gel an idea to work on. after 8am - walk the dog, take a break, then start laundry and make more studio time. my pulse is racing already! this schedule should please any West Coast Stalker, and makes me happy. i fear Swirly, and will bow to her wisdom. sunday - much as it pains me...weggers. all this Great Big Life laid out like this is astounding, i know. however, the other Big Change is this: I will only be posting on weekends. i am too tired during the week to do anyone any good, and will end up being a downer, so hopefully i'll save up the good stuff and spew it forth on the weekend. this will save YOU time, as well...not having to check back. (i'm totally killing myself with chuckles here...as if the world is holding it's breath just waiting for my next post!) (although, according to my statchecker, there are readers in Germany, the Ukraine, Canada, Japan, and a slew of other places that don't even speak my language. go figure). in between posts, amuse yourself with Dad Gone Mad blog. he is one of the funniest people i've read, and now has a new book. i'm too tired to find his link, but google him. i'm also going to start belly dancing, if Lynn ever calls me back to book a time. (READING THIS BLOG DOES NOT CONSTITUTE BEING IN TOUCH... I DON"T KNOW YOU"RE READING IT AND THINK YOU'RE MAD AT ME!). love you Lynn. so i'm off to tickle diva's tummy...grandma stole her thursday and just returned her. no doubt with diarrhea as usual. i'll let you know how the Plan goes. you know me. L.

No comments: