a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

unreQuieted love

3am. Diva: mom - you awake? i think i hear thunder. mom? (paws at mom's eyes and head). and i miss my kitties. do you think they're okay? 3:15. a.m. Diva:mom? i think i have to go peepee. down the stairs. door opens. Diva: uh oh - it's raining. can i use the kitty potty? oh - they left me a snack. up the stairs. 3:57 a.m. Diva: (sigh) I miss my kitties. 4:02 a-freaking-m. Diva: kitties, can you hear me? are you scared? i miss you. i love you. wait - oh, mom says to shut UP. gotta go back under the bed. i miss yoooooooouuuuu! 4:51 a.m. Diva:mom? i had a bad dream. (paws at mom's head). mom? i dreamed the kitties were gone. can we go check? just so i can go back to sleep. 5:45a.m. Diva:i MISS MY KITTIES! I MISS MY KITTIES! OOOOOOOOH! KITTIES! Stepgirl: (from downstairs in her pj's) WHY IS SHE BARKING???? Diva: Jenny! I love you! Bring me kitties! no pride.

No comments: