a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 27, 2014

it is cold and icy.  and i fell again.  now enough of this.  gravity must be worse now that the temps are lower *smile*  But my back is not happy, and my arms and hands are cramping, despite heat packs.  i've been keeping to my walking schedule, and have new boot studs to hopefully keep me upright.  last night proved to be a problem as i tried to sleep…by 5am, i had tossed and turned out of my own bed onto the couch and finally into the guest bed.  fell somewhat asleep till henry came looking for me and curled up against my knees, making any movement impossible.  i love him, but pound for pound he takes up waaay more space in the bed than he is due.  tomorrow i start working on another project that's been tickling through my head.  and i am re-starting the virus/pollen/bacteria project.  that's been slow but steady, but i want to step it up a bit.  looking for a gallery to show the Conversation series.  I've renamed it Conversation With Chaos, rather than have it aligned with a specific type of chaos…it can be defined as any unexpected, unwanted, and intrusive event(s) in your life…not just disease.
so it's time for a heating pad.  more with pictures tomorrow.

No comments: