a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 20, 2010

“What were you exceptionally good at as a child, that you loved doing and that made you happier than anything?” When you find the answer to that question, you will know what to do with your life. The words and thoughts of Dr. Stephen Covey. We are all born with a unique set of talents, desires & abilities that are our imprint and gift to the world. Go back to your childhood and find the simple things that sang to you... that made you feel alive…we really are all BORN with our work…that it’s born into us, we just have to find it and never forget it once we have. i found these words on Melody Ross' blog, and boy, do they make sense.

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Hmm, I need a job as a Barbie home builder and decorator...;)
Does make complete sense, though.What I loved then, I still love now.Just have to be sure to include more it in my life and my life's work, right ?
Happy Sunday !