a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 12, 2010

my friend susan recommended this . i think you'll like it. ahhh friday...i can stay up past my bedtime, get up way too early and make some beautiful art! and THEN...do it all over again tomorrow! AND! i finally have my drill press set up, and have made some incredible holes drilled in my copper tags. who knew they'd get so hot when they're being drilled?? but anyway, i'm real excited about the designs. will show you some (hopefully) but the end of the weekend. wishing you a fabulous weekend....don't forget to change the clocks...Linda

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Hey Girl Friend ! Welcome to the weekend ! It is early in the am on Sat. - the man is sleeping, coffe is on and I am surfing...looks like it will be a rainy day, perfect for some Mexico inspired art making and a sweet nap in my own bed this afternoon...
Have a good one!